27 SEP ’23: Enzyre is a company that is pioneering near-patient diagnostics focused on blood coagulation. The organisation is developing mobile diagnostics solutions enabling point-of-care measurement of multiple hematology biomarkers. To strengthen the executive team and to ensure that this organisation develops their technology and commercialises their products, they are looking for an experienced executive to serve as their Chief Executive Officer.
40 uur per week
Over jouw rol
Zo maak jij het verschil
Wat nodig is
Wat jij mee brengt
Are you the talented individual the organisation is looking for to join their team? To be considered for this role, you should possess the following qualifications and skills:
- A technical or scientific degree, ideally, combined with a Business Degree. Such as an MBA or MSc in Management;
- 10 years of experience in general management positions, with a strong upscaling component to it;
- Experience with obtaining CE-mark in a highly regulated environment(for instance IVDR or MDR regulations);
- A strong and proven track record in concluding partnership deals and developing new markets for existing technologies;
- Strong understanding of what is needed to generate funds (fundraising, IPO, Exit-strategy, non-dilutive financing);
- Ability to both be visionary and hands-on;
- A fluent proficiency of the English language;
- The ability to be based in Nijmegen.
Wat wij bieden
- Competitive salary & equity package;
- An organisation small enough to make a big impact;
- Solid pipeline and runway;
- A dynamic work environment.
WORD JE ENTHOUSIAST VAN DEZE FUNCTIE?