13 SEP '23: For an exciting Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisation (CDMO), we are seeking an experienced Chief Operating Officer (COO). The organisation focuses on Cell Therapy and Viral Vector Manufacturing & Development, offering state-of-the-art development labs and GMP suites for advancing next-generation therapeutics. The company supports the translation of research and early-stage clinical programs into treatments for patients.
Leiden - Netherlands
40 uur per week
Over jouw rol
Zo maak jij het verschil
Wat nodig is
Wat jij mee brengt
- University Degree in Business, Sciences, or Engineering with previous experience overseeing site operational readiness activities, ideally in CDMO for Viral Vector, Cell Therapy, Antibody, or Vaccine production;
- 10+ years of experience in the biopharmaceutical industry with 5+ years managing cell and gene therapy production
- Technical proficiency in scaling up manufacturing processes (10 L to 200 L batches
- Aseptic handling and cleanroom operations
- Demonstrated leadership with direct team
- Exceptional organisational skills in fast-paced
- Strong attention to detail and adaptability to changing priorities.
Wat wij bieden
This is an opportunity to join an exciting CDMO with a mission to translate research and early-stage clinical programs into actionable health solutions for patients. You can expect the following from the organisation:
- You will have the opportunity to lead a cutting-edge, state-of-the-art facility and be a crucial part of the organisation’s growth;
- Competitive renumeration package with good secondary benefits.
WORD JE ENTHOUSIAST VAN DEZE FUNCTIE?