18 JUL ’23: For a scientific drug discovery organisation near Leuven, we are seeking an industry proven and versatile Drug Discovery project leader for the position of Director Medicinal Chemistry. This organisation distinguishes by its strong network in the scientific domain across Europe. Their flat hierarchical structure empowers each other to discover high potential projects, and their expertise allows these projects to develop from the base idea to the pre-clinical phase.
Leuven - Belgium
40 uur per week
Over jouw rol
Zo maak jij het verschil
Wat nodig is
Wat jij mee brengt
Moreover, for a strong fit you bring along the following:
- A Ph.D. (or equivalent) degree in Chemistry, Pharmacy or similar;
- In-depth scientific knowledge and understanding of medicinal chemistry and critical issues in drug discovery and its development;
- Very good understanding of ADMET/PK parameter;
- Familiarity with in-vivo pharmacology aspects;
- Demonstrated convincing people management skills;
- Innovative mindset, with strong sense of practical execution willingness;
- Ability to prioritise and and clearly convey research objectives;
- Interpersonal skills which allow you to inspire your environment, while being diplomatic and critical;
- Fluently and diplomatic in English.
Wat wij bieden
- Base salary tailored to experience;
- A bonus - personal performance, a bonus - company performance;
- Full hospital insurance, and group insurance;
- 28 holidays + seniority;
- Meal vouchers: EUR 7 p/d
- Homework allowance, and hardware.
WORD JE ENTHOUSIAST VAN DEZE FUNCTIE?