22 MAY '23: This organisation based in Amsterdam is on a mission to enable earlier and better access to treatments and improve the lives of patients. In this dynamic environment, they are looking for a team player with the same values and skill set to contribute to the organisation's mission. As the Head of Regulatory Affairs and Pharmacovigilance, you will oversee the compliance of their global processes with country-specific regulations for clinical trial recruitment and expanded access. You'll collaborate with various departments and the team consists of a Sr Regulatory Affairs Officer, a Jr Regulatory Affairs Officer, and two Documentation Officers.
Amsterdam - Netherlands
40 uur per week
leer ons kennen
Over jouw rol
Zo maak jij het verschil
Wat nodig is
Wat jij mee brengt
- Around 7 years of relevant work experience in regulatory and pharmacovigilance areas, including experience with Expanded Access Programs;
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Life Sciences or similar, possess strong leadership skills, and have experience in client-facing roles;
- The ability to organise, mentor, and motivate their team in a fast-growing and agile environment;
- Fluency in the English language, with knowledge of additional languages being a plus.
Wat wij bieden
- Competitive salary, annual performance bonus, and equity;
- Learning & development budget, alongside internal knowledge-sharing sessions;
- Attractive pension plan, with the full premium paid by the organisation;
- Hybrid work model, and the possibility to work from anywhere you'd like for 4 weeks per year;
- Policy to support working parents;
- Healthy lunch at the office for a small contribution;
- Direct (free) access to certified psychologists;
- The organisation celebrates freedom every year with an added holiday for Liberation Day on the 5th of May.
WORD JE ENTHOUSIAST VAN DEZE FUNCTIE?