Zo maak jij het verschil
As a Finance Officer, you perform tasks for the execution of the financial, creditors and debtors administration and salary administration. You will be working from the headquarters of the organisation, which is located in Zaandam. In addition to being able to promote the entry of creditors invoices and debtor monitoring, the focus of the work is on supervising the financial service centre in Thailand, where the bulk of these activities take place. Given the small team at the head office in Zaandam, the following activities are also part of this position, check on authorisations and declarations, registration journal entries, taking care of periodic declarations, fixed asset administration, processing the salary change, performing the entire administration of the smaller financial entities belonging to the group. You will be trained as a Key user SAP for the financial administrative processes and you will report to the controller.
Wat jij mee brengt
The ideal candidate profile looks the following:
- You are numerical and analytical;
- You can work well under time pressure and are used to working with deadlines;
- Excessive knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and in particular Excel;
- Knowledge of SAP;
- You are accurate and of course you can deal with confidential data;
- You are customer-friendly and have good communication skills;
- Fluency in the English and Dutch language;
- HBO degree.
If you are a result-driven professional and want to work in an international environment, this organisation is the perfect fit for you:
- A dynamic growing organisation in development;
- An enterprising company;
- Good fixed salary with good secondary employment conditions including a pension scheme, bonus scheme and an expense allowance;
- Possibilities for further education;
- Professional guidance internally from experts by experience.