Zo maak jij het verschil
By doing so, they solve customer specific needs across many industries including Bakery, Chocolate & Confectionery, Dairy, Foodservice, Special Nutrition, Personal Care, and more. AAK’s proven expertise is based on more than 140 years of experience within oils & fats.
Their pioneering spirit and passion for innovation keeps them at the cutting edge of our industry and is what sets us apart. It enables its employees to work in a safe and supportive environment in which they make a genuine impact.
As the Insight and Digital Marketing Executive for Plant-Based Foods in AAK you will take a collaborative approach and be responsible for creating, developing, and building content to create awareness actively contributing to the business growth and success of their global platform: ‘AkoPlanet by AAK’.
In addition, you will support their regional Go-To-Market & Innovation teams through actionable insight creation based upon analysis of key market & consumer trends & behaviours within Plant-based Foods. This is a unique opportunity to work in a highly creative, multi-national team based in their future innovation hub in Zaandijk, The Netherlands.
- Reporting to Business Development Director, assist with the planning, delivery and implementation of marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Work collaboratively with our GTM teams to ensure marketing initiatives & activities are fully aligned & consistent with ‘AkoPlanet by AAK’ brand standard.
- Staying up to date on the latest industry trends and practices. Creating & sharing insights relevant for their business
- Evaluate market research data from various sources and support insight creation to grow our business across regions
- Support the CI & PTD team to understand the market opportunity and customer needs to support new product development
- Working closely with Customer Innovation & Sensory teams to develop compelling value proposition for AkoPlanet by AAK product portfolio
- Developing and managing content across key media platforms with responsibility for outward content creation for ‘AkoPlanet by AAK’: significant experience with LinkedIn
- Leverage AAK digital platforms to communicate our Brand values and ensure they are working optimally for their business by proposing optimizations to maximise digital campaign effectiveness
- Managing content, presence & digital interaction at key conferences, trade shows and partnership events.
- Responsible for all media creation; photography & videos to support innovation concept developments & market communications
- Responsible for design & delivery of demonstration packaging/kit development to best position prototypes
- Manages all associated TradeMarks & Registration for AkoPlanet
Wat jij mee brengt
We are looking for a passionate and collaborative Insights & Digital Marketing Executive with a strong solution-oriented mindset. AAK appreciate the following qualifications and experiences:
- The minimum off a Bachelor’s degree in either Marketing or Business with Digital Media, or an equivalent qualification
- At least three years experience in a similar role
- Savvy with social media platforms & creative technology in particular video creation
- A LinkedIn expert/super-user
- Brilliant communicator who can adapt to target consumers in particular Gen Z & Millennial
- Ability to speak English fluently and at least one other major language would be an advantage; for example Mandarin, German, Spanish
- Knowledge of Creating Customer Value a distinct advantage
- Ability to influence & communicate effectively across Regions and Functions.
- Willingness to travel a % of your time and work outside regular hours to support global nature of the role
In return AAK can offer you the possibility to work for an international company with great opportunities. Further, you can expect:
- A competitive salary package
- Minimum of 26 vacation days + 11,5 ATV days
- Excellent pension plan
- Opportunities with an international and experienced team
- Exciting position in a dynamic environment
- Being part of the further development of the AAK’s sustainability journey and to contribute to making a positive impact to all stakeholders