For organisations in the Food (sciences) Industry, we are looking for Quality Assurance Managers. These organisations are on a mission to improve the Food Industry for a more sustainable world.
40 uur per week
leer ons kennen
Walid Sharaf+31 6 82 63 49 23 firstname.lastname@example.org
Over jouw rol
Zo maak jij het verschil
Your key tasks and responsibilities as a Quality Manager are maintaining and improving the QMS and ensuring compliance with the existing legislations and regulations. You conduct internal/external audits and inspect and control the product quality. Also, you will ensure that customers’ expectations and product specifications are met. This includes coordinating and writing the (product) specifications and handling quality issues and complaints.
Wat nodig is
Wat jij mee brengt
The ideal Quality Assurance Manager meets the following requirements:
- A completed BSc degree in Food (sciences), food technology or related field
- At least three years of in a similar role within the Food industry
- Experience with diverse Quality Management Systems (IFS, BRC)
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Good organisational and leadership skills
- Able to work independently
Wat wij bieden
The organisations can offer you:
- Competitive salary package
- Secondary employee benefits
- A challenging and dynamic work environment
WORD JE ENTHOUSIAST VAN DEZE FUNCTIE?