30 JAN ’24: A very well-established group of organisations, specialising in the food sector is looking for an Electrical Technician in Apeldoorn. What makes this organisation stand out is their global reach and their friendly environment. They are people-oriented, and you will have the chance to attend many training and development opportunities.
Apeldoorn - Netherlands
40 uur per week
Over jouw rol
Zo maak jij het verschil
Wat nodig is
Wat jij mee brengt
- MBO 4/MTS work and thinking level with training in electrical engineering and/or control technology, or level obtained through demonstrable experience and/or courses;
- Experience with PLC controls, such as Siemens S7 and TIA Portal;
- Affinity with mechanical engineering and mechanics;
- Experience as a mechanic in a production environment;
- Flexibility to work on-call duty once every 7 to 8 weeks, including Saturdays, with an associated allowance or compensation the following week.
Wat wij bieden
- An informal working environment;
- Plenty of training and development opportunities;
- Excellent secondary employment conditions (including end-of-year bonus, good pension scheme, bicycle plan, etc.);
- The intention to enter into a long-term employment relationship, also with you!
WORD JE ENTHOUSIAST VAN DEZE FUNCTIE?