18 JAN '24: For Oncode Accelerator, a national growth fund program that aims to innovate the preclinical development process for cancer therapy, we are currently looking for a Marketing Manager. If you think that drugs can be developed faster and less expensively, and that the patient should be at the center of development, then this might be the role for you.
Utrecht - Netherlands
40 uur per week
Over jouw rol
Zo maak jij het verschil
Wat nodig is
Wat jij mee brengt
• 3+ years of professional experience in a comparable position within the Life Science industry, with a preference for candidates with working knowledge about academic consortia;
• Extensive experience in project management, particularly running multiple tasks and projects simultaneously;
• Proficiency in CRM software and Microsoft Office Suite;
• Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills (fluency in English required, Dutch is a plus) with audiences at all levels (i.e. scientific, medical, layman);
• Ability to build trust and interact with people from different cultural backgrounds;
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy;
• Extremely well-organised, structured and flexible;
• Ability to define, plan and work in accordance with organisational priorities and deadlines.
Wat wij bieden
* A competitive salary;
* 30 vacation days per year (based on full-time employment);
* Good secondary working conditions.
WORD JE ENTHOUSIAST VAN DEZE FUNCTIE?