Senior Clinical Research Specialist - Maastricht
|Publication date:||October 13 2020|
|Function Group:||Clinical Research|
Functiegroepen: Clinical Research / CPM
For a fast growing and global medical devices company, we are looking for a Senior Clinical Research Specialist on short notice. The company is located in Limburg (the Netherlands) and is researching multiple clinical studies, all over the world.
As a Sr. Clinical Research Specialist, you will keep a bird’s eye view over the several sites throughout Europe. You are involved in the study strategy and ensure all timelines are met. You ensure compliancy, report on the progress of clinical investigations and plan and coordinate all activities around the investigation by partnering with cross-functional project teams and departments. Additionally, you provide final reports and publications by analysing all relevant data, as well as planing and coordinating clinical and hospital training, and investigator meetings.
Overall, you are a Clinical Research expert who has strong clinical site management and project management skills as well as in-depth knowledge on local regulations. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Being the contact for all involved staff and personnel of the trial. Through this contact you ensure all safety and quality protocols of the trial according to SOPs and GCP;
- Overseeing the sites for issues/risks and proactively handling those issues/risks;
- Overall responsibly for the planning of the study which includes tracking the deliverables, progress, and the budget;
- All tasks to ensure that staff and materials are up-to-date and in place. This includes, among others, giving training to staff and preparing study reports as well as submissions when needed.
For this role, we are looking for someone with:
- A Master/Ph.D. in a life sciences related field
- At least four years of experience in managing clinical sites, study start-up, or study close-out
- Clinical project management experience
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A proactive attitude and takes initiative
- An independent mindset
- Able to travel 10-30%
- Based in Europe and eligible to work in the Netherlands. The position can be performed remote with occasional trips to the Netherlands.
- Experience in the medical devices field is a prerequisite. Experience in Pharma could also be interesting.
- Fluency in English
If you are a result-driven professional and want to make a difference in the world, our client is the perfect fit for you.
The organisation can offer:
- Annual base salary between €50,000 to €70,000 depending on your experience
- An environment of meaningful innovation and ambitious professionals
- The opportunity to work for an established global leader
- An international team and workplace
- The ability to be the representative of a world leading organisation
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth
If you are interested in this job, or in similar ones, please feel free to contact me directly.
Consultant | Medical Devices