10 MAY ’23: For an organisation engaged in creating and building state-of-the-art production machines for demanding (inter)national food producers, we are looking for an experienced Manufacturing Engineer. This is how they want to get vendors in America excited about their product and make the product and process more standardised.
Elburg - Netherlands
40 uur per week
leer ons kennen
Over jouw rol
Zo maak jij het verschil
As Manufacturing Engineer, you will be involved in designing and developing machines for pet food. You have a good understanding of how products are made, how something is welded, and how to design at lower costs. Value engineering will also be an important part of your role. You will also be responsible for defining what the 2.0 and 3.0 should be and you'll be involved in the assembly, design, and functionality of the machines.
Wat nodig is
Wat jij mee brengt
We are searching for someone who can improve our quality department by having more knowledge of manufacturing. Further, you have:
- A Bachelor's degree in Engineering or a similar field;
- At least 3 years of experience in machine building, device building, and building machines for the food or pharmaceutical industries;
- Experienced in Solid Works or Inventor is a must;
- Food and material knowledge;
- Accustomed to laws and regulations.
Wat wij bieden
Are you looking for a challenging job in a dynamic environment? Don't look further! The organisation offers you a fantastic opportunity to work in an enthusiastic and driven company, where every initiative to improve is welcomed. As part of this team, you will be rewarded with:
- A competitive salary;
- 25 vacation + 13 ATV days;
- Fully reimbursed travel expenses;
- All items resources to perform this function.
WORD JE ENTHOUSIAST VAN DEZE FUNCTIE?