17 NOV '23: For Oncode Accelerator, a national growth fund program that aims to innovate the preclinical development process for cancer therapy, we are currently looking for a Program Manager Regulatory Innovation. If you think that drugs can be developed faster and less expensively, and that the patient should be at the center of development, please continue reading.
Utrecht - Netherlands
40 uur per week
Over jouw rol
Zo maak jij het verschil
Wat nodig is
Wat jij mee brengt
- 3+ years of professional experience (or a Ph.D.) in a relevant field, preferably in regulatory science, medical technology or health policy;
- Familiarity with preclinical drug discovery & development and pharmaceutical clinical trials;
- Knowledge of regulatory policies and procedures for obtaining marketing authorisation;
- Preferably, but not necessarily, a good understanding of the Dutch healthcare system, for example through one or more years of professional experience in a relevant organisation;
- Excellent organisational, planning, and execution skills, preferably with experience in using project management tools;
- Structured, results-oriented, punctual with a desire to excel in operational quality;
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Proactive and flexible, not afraid to “jump in” when needed;
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, with a command of the Dutch language.
Wat wij bieden
- A competitive salary;
- 30 vacation days per year (based on full-time employment);
- Good secondary working conditions.
WORD JE ENTHOUSIAST VAN DEZE FUNCTIE?