For organisations active in the Biotech- and Biopharma Industry, we are looking for Quality Assurance Managers. We recruit for organisations like developers, manufacturers and suppliers of products pertaining the Biotech- and Biopharma sector.
Amsterdam - Netherlands
40 uur per week
leer ons kennen
Eda Günes+31 6 10 46 76 39 firstname.lastname@example.org
Over jouw rol
Zo maak jij het verschil
Your key tasks and responsibilities as a Quality Assurance Manager are maintaining and improving the Quality Management System and improve the entire production process and work procedures. You ensure that everything runs according to the (EU) Good Manufacturing Practice legislation and regulations. Also, you are responsible for conducting internal and external audits and their follow-up, managing deviations, complaints, Corrective And Preventive Actions, writing and preparing management reviews and product quality reviews.
Wat nodig is
Wat jij mee brengt
The ideal Quality Assurance Manager meets the following requirements:
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Life Science,
- Two to five years of experience in quality assurance, preferably in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry,
- Demonstrated leadership experience with managing teams,
- Knowledge of GxP guidelines, as well as other relevant regulations and guidelines,
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to effectively investigate and resolve quality issues,
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams,
- Detail-oriented with strong organisational skills, able to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
Wat wij bieden
The organisations can offer you:
- Competitive salary package
- Good secondary benefits
- Holidays and other benefits
WORD JE ENTHOUSIAST VAN DEZE FUNCTIE?