23 MAY '23: For Planet B.io, the innovation and networking hub at the Biotech Campus Delft, we are looking for a Science and Technology Officer to contribute to their mission to create a healthier planet. Are you an enthusiastic, science-driven professional, who believes in the power of collaboration in order to create a better world with the application of biotechnological initiatives? Please continue reading below.
Delft - Netherlands
40 uur per week
leer ons kennen
Over jouw rol
Zo maak jij het verschil
Wat nodig is
Wat jij mee brengt
- You hold a Master's, PhD or PdEng in biosciences, preferably in field of industrial biotechnology or food biotechnology;
- Experience in biotech scale up is a strong plus;
- You have affinity with valorisation and commercialisation of biotechnology, experience with TTOs, startups, or scientific funding is a strong plus;
- A network of S&T professionals or institutes and a broad interest in biotech from lab-scale to production;
- You are Fluent in English (written and spoken), Dutch is a plus.
- Strong collaboration and networking skills;
- Independent thinker and worker;
- Great communicator with with customer-orientated mindset.
Wat wij bieden
WORD JE ENTHOUSIAST VAN DEZE FUNCTIE?