9 NOV '23: This Leiden-based organisation comprises a state-of-the-art facility and expert knowledge on the development, production, and commercialisation of Cell and Gene Therapies. They help academic and industrial developers enter the clinical stage by combining the required expertise in a brand-new development & GMP manufacturing facility. They enable the next generation of therapies by translating research programs into actionable health solutions for patients.
Leiden - Netherlands
40 uur per week
Over jouw rol
Zo maak jij het verschil
Wat nodig is
Wat jij mee brengt
Being this strong Scientist, you will recognise yourself in the following:
- PhD/MSc/BSc level education in a relevant field (biomedicine, biochemistry, biotechnology or similar);
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in the field of Viral Vector;
- Basic knowledge of GMP standards;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Hands-on experience with the relevant platforms, processes, and systems used.
With the competencies:
- Pro-active attitude;
- Good record-keeping skills.
Wat wij bieden
- A 13th-month payment and an 8% holiday allowance;
- The unique opportunity to co-define the organisation and contribute to the organisation's establishment.
WORD JE ENTHOUSIAST VAN DEZE FUNCTIE?