6 APR '23: For our client, an innovative worldwide pharmaceutical organisation, we are currently recruiting for a Senior Process Engineer. Taking the current scientific and technological developments into account they have set up a state-of-the-art Cell Therapy Facility where you as a professional are greatly needed to help bring new personalised treatments to patients suffering from blood cancer.
Oegstgeest - Netherlands
40 uur per week
leer ons kennen
Over jouw rol
Zo maak jij het verschil
Wat nodig is
Wat jij mee brengt
As the ideal candidate, you will recognise yourself in the following profile:
- Minimum eight years of experience in manufacturing or MSAT role;
- Expert knowledge of cell therapy regulations;
- In-depth knowledge of facility/clean room design, process, equipment, automation, and process-related materials;
- Experience working in a start-up facility environment and ability to set up the process in the new facility.
Wat wij bieden
You will join a company that is passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply their talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, their shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion, and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of their colleagues.
The organisation is also able to offer you:
- Competitive base salary;
- Annual bonus plan;
- Health-, life and accident insurance;
- Almost fully paid pension plan;
- 30 days of vacation with the possibility to buy/sell up to 10 days;
- Sports benefits/reimbursements;
- Bring Your Own Device Program;
- Travel Allowance (public transport fully reimbursed);
- Unique opportunity to contribute to a new organisation in an exciting and innovative field.
WORD JE ENTHOUSIAST VAN DEZE FUNCTIE?