13 SEP '23: Join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in Leiden, and make a difference in the field of immunotherapies. As a (Sr.) Qualified Person, you will play a pivotal role in the release of finalised pharmaceutical batches, contributing to the development of innovative allergy treatments. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team and drive the success of groundbreaking research projects.
Leiden - Netherlands
40 uur per week
Over jouw rol
Zo maak jij het verschil
Wat nodig is
Wat jij mee brengt
- Experience (QP: 2yrs +) with aseptical manufacturing;
- Solid knowledge of (bio-)pharmaceutical processes and – industry (R&D, QC and production);
- Experience with the implementation and maintenance of Quality Management Systems;
- Audit experience and interview techniques;
- Fluency in both the Dutch and English language.
Wat wij bieden
- A competitive base salary, tailored to experience;
- A 13th month salary;
- 30 holidays;
- Company contribution to a pension package;
- Heath insurance;
- Personal development budget (for training purposes).
WORD JE ENTHOUSIAST VAN DEZE FUNCTIE?