For organisations in the Medical Devices industry, we are looking for a Supply Chain Specialist. They are global leaders in their market because of the high-quality products and ground-breaking technology behind it.
Amsterdam - Netherlands
40 uur per week
leer ons kennen
Miriam Peitersen+4589882670 firstname.lastname@example.org
Over jouw rol
Zo maak jij het verschil
As a Supply Chain Specialist, you are involved in the entire production planning process. You ensure the stability of the supply chain by guaranteeing the stock levels will meet the customers service levels. You will coordinate suppliers, purchasers, internal clients, and external production facilities. Furthermore, drive structural improvements to optimise the production process and take initiatives to minimise costs. This includes materials requirement planning, creating optimisation models and aligning the planning initiatives. You will also provide weekly and monthly production updates and conducting ad-hoc analyses to drive right decision making.
Wat nodig is
Wat jij mee brengt
The ideal Supply Chain Manager meets the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, logistics, or a relevant area
- At least three years of relevant work experience
- Entrepreneurial, hands-on mentality
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills
- Good command of the English language
Wat wij bieden
The organisation offers:
- A competitive salary package
- Good secondary employee benefits and holiday days
- Career growth opportunities
- Room for initiative and independence
WORD JE ENTHOUSIAST VAN DEZE FUNCTIE?