These Terms and Conditions apply to all QTC Recruitment’s affiliated and subsidiary businesses and entities, such as QTC Benelux B.V. and the sector community websites (medical devices, biotechnology and food (sciences)).
QTC Recruitment (“QTC”, “we” or “us”) and its affiliated and subsidiary businesses and entities are separate member entities of the international human resource consulting service known as QTC Recruitment B.V., Chamber of Commerce number: 61802565.
No client relationship between you and any of QTC Recruitment’s entities or any affiliated and subsidiary businesses, is or may created by your access or use of the website or any information contained therein. The only way to become our client is through a mutual written agreement.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our websites.
The information and materials on our websites intend to provide a general guide only. While QTC uses reasonable care in compiling and presenting the information and material on this website, we make no representation or warranty whatsoever regarding the accuracy, currency, completeness, adequacy, suitability or operation of our websites, any services we may provide through it or the information or material it contains.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, QTC shall not be responsible or liable for:
- Any loss, liability or damage suffered or incurred arising out of or in connection with any access to or use of the website or any of its content;
- Any reliance on, or decision made on the basis of, information or material shown on or omitted from our websites;
- Any representation or otherwise in respect of the existence or availability of any job, vacancy, assignment or other engagement or appointment advertised on our websites;
- Any representation or otherwise that any employer or client will ask for a candidate’s information, ask to interview or hire a candidate, or that any candidates will be available or will meet the needs of any employer or client;
- Any breach of these Terms and Conditions by QTC caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control;
- Any fault, delays, interruptions or lack of availability of our websites and any of the services provided through the websites, which may occur due to intermittent failures of the websites or the need for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services;
- Any representation that data provided through our websites will be free of worms, viruses, Trojan horses or any other computer code that may adversely affect any communication;
- Any information or material carried on any website operated by a third party which may be accessed from this website.
If any warranty cannot be excluded, to the maximum extent permitted by law, QTC’s liability will be limited to resupply of the relevant service, the cost of resupplying the service or the cost of repairing the services, at our option. In any event, QTC will not be responsible or liable for any indirect, consequential, incidental, exemplary, punitive or special damages, loss, liability or expense.
Unless otherwise stated, all trademarks, trade names, logos, information and material available on our websites are the property of QTC Recruitment and its licensors. Any unauthorised reproduction is prohibited. You may only access, use and print the information and materials provided on our websites for non-commercial or personal use, you keep intact all copyright and proprietary notices. You must not otherwise reproduce, adapt, store, transmit, print, display, commercialise, publish or create derivative works from any part of the content, format or design of the website. If you seek to reproduce or otherwise use the content in any way it is your responsibility to obtain approval from us for such use.
Links to or from other websites
Our websites contain links to external websites and there may be any number of automatic links to other websites, which may interest you. QTC does not accept any responsibility in respect of the content of those third party websites, nor can it be assumed that QTC has reviewed, approved or controlled the content of such websites. We do not warrant that the links to these websites work or are up to date. The use of external links is entirely at your own risk.
Signing up on our websites
If you upload your CV, submit your CV, apply for a job, sign up for job alerts, or create an online account you must ensure that the details provided by you at that or at any other time are accurate, up to date and complete.
You must immediately update and inform us of any changes to your information that you whether it be by making relevant changes to your CV or by updating your personal details using the online account facility, so that we can communicate with you effectively and provide accurate up to date information to potential employers.
If you sign up to use the online account, you will be asked to create a password and a login. In order to prevent fraud, you must keep this password confidential and must not disclose it or share it with anyone. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password, you should notify us immediately. We accept no liability for any unauthorised use.
By using this website, you are solely responsible for any and all occurrences, which includes maintaining up-to-date, correct, accurate and complete information on your online account and uploading materials which do not breach or infringe the Intellectual Property Rights of any third party.
You can delete your online account and any corresponding job alerts within the account at any time by logging into your online account and selecting the “Delete Account” link or email to email@example.com.
The suspension or cancellation of your online account and your right to use the website shall not affect either party’s statutory rights or liabilities.
Social media platforms
If you use a social media platform owned by QTC or any affiliated and subsidiary business or entity, you are solely responsible for your own communications and the consequences of those communications.
If you use one of our social media platforms, you agree that the following actions shall constitute a material breach of these Terms and Conditions:
- Posting material that infringes on the intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others;
- Impersonating another person;
- Using a social media platform for any purpose in violation of local, state, national, or international laws;
- Posting material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by QTC in its sole direction;
- Distributing viruses or other harmful computer code;
- Allowing any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments;
- Posting the same note more than once or “spamming”.
QTC reserves the right to remove communications which are abusive, illegal, or disruptive, or that otherwise fail to conform with these Terms and Conditions, and to edit or delete any communication(s) posted on the social media platforms of QTC of whether such communication(s) violate these standards. QTC has the right to monitor, edit, or disclose any communication on a social media platform, and terminate a user’s access to any or all social media platforms upon any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
Changes to or temporary unavailability of our websites
Every effort is made to keep our websites up and running smoothly and fault-free. However, QTC takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the websites being temporarily unavailable for reasons of maintenance/improvement, or due to technical issues beyond our control. We may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of our websites at any time, including the availability of any of the website’s features, databases or content. QTC may amend these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting amended Terms and Conditions to our websites.
Subject to any local laws that cannot be excluded, the law applicable to use our websites, downloads from it, the operation of these Terms and Conditions, and the material and information contained only and this website and to disputes arising out of such material and information is the law of the Netherlands.
In case of any query regarding the information on our websites, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31 23 754 86 60.