24 JAN '24: Our client is a successful and fast-growing service provider for the biotech industry. From prototype all the way to production, this organisation has been a leading partner to many. They have developed several assays that are highly valued by their clients, leading to long-lasting partnerships. To continue their growth we are currently looking for a Business Development Manager. Are you interested? Then please continue reading.
Groningen - Netherlands
40 uur per week
Over jouw rol
Zo maak jij het verschil
Wat nodig is
Wat jij mee brengt
- BSc or MSc in life sciences/biology, for instance Science, Business & Policy track, and a minimum of 5 years relevant experience in an SME;
- Business experience in the field of biotechnology and/or in vitro diagnostics;
- Basic understanding of laboratory procedures and running a lab;
- Relevant network in this field;
- MBA and/or experience with drafting agreements and quotes are a plus, just as knowledge of ISO13485 and the IVDR;
- Passion for growing relationships, the business, a team and yourself;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in Dutch, English;
- The ability to travel internationally at least once per 2 months.
Wat wij bieden
- A good market-driven salary for 36 hours;
- A performance-based bonus system;
- Five weeks leave per year;
- A pension arrangement based on 50:50 split;
- And there is a company car available.
WORD JE ENTHOUSIAST VAN DEZE FUNCTIE?