24 JAN '24: For our client, the European headquarters of a Japanese manufacturer of ophthalmic diagnostic instruments, we are looking for a Service Engineer. This location is responsible for the distribution, sales, and service of ophthalmic diagnostic instruments to opticians and ophthalmologists in Europe, the Middle East and the African market. Are you enthusiastic about joining this global player in the field of high-tech ophthalmology and optometric equipment?
Capelle aan den IJssel - Netherlands
40 uur per week
Over jouw rol
Zo maak jij het verschil
Wat nodig is
Wat jij mee brengt
- Affinity with ophthalmic instruments and computers is an advantage;
- Good command of the English language, spoken and written;
- Able to work independently as well as in a team;
- Experience with service and repair of medical and ophthalmological instruments is an advantage;
- A proactive and customer-oriented attitude;
- Motivation to continue to develop yourself.
Wat wij bieden
In addition to the necessary training to get to know the client's products, you will be offered:
- A versatile challenge in an internationally oriented environment;
- A competitive salary commensurate with your education and experience (€ 2,700/€ 3,300 per month);
- A 13th month, a pension scheme, 25 days of leave, and a full-time working week of 37 hours.
WORD JE ENTHOUSIAST VAN DEZE FUNCTIE?