26 MAR '23: For an eye-care company that takes precision to a whole new level, we’re looking for a Regulatory Compliance Engineer. They’re committed to helping people around the world see better every day. Through scientific and technological innovation, operational excellence and close working relationships with their eye care professional customers, they have helped improve the vision of millions and become a trusted global leader in the contact lens industry.
Eerbeek - Netherlands
40 uur per week
leer ons kennen
Over jouw rol
Zo maak jij het verschil
Wat nodig is
Wat jij mee brengt
- Remain aware of new or updated regulations, laws, standards, and other official enactments relevant to the company;
- Provide detailed analysis, official recommendations, and gap analyses for new or revised enactments;
- Submit medical device adverse and field corrective actions reports and recall notifications;
- Ensure adequate compliance schemes associated with all regulatory compliance systems, as required by law;
- Author and coordinate all regulatory product clearance submissions;
- Knowledge of Medical Devices related regulations MDD and MDR;
- Experience in product registration EU and Asia.
Wat wij bieden
- A competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package;
- An excellent pension scheme;
- The opportunity to create high-quality products and services for the organisation's customers.
WORD JE ENTHOUSIAST VAN DEZE FUNCTIE?